The Art of Peace-making
Learn how to become a peacemaker! These materials concentrate on conflict resolution and peace building.
EU-US relations are a very hot topic, especially with the Iraq conflict. These relations are made of a wide range of issues which have evolved enormously since World War II. The international political environment has also considerably changed from a fierce and dangerous cold war to a still very...
Kosovo, South Africa, Rwanda, Cambodia... Just by mentioning these countries the reader can already grasp that the problem of forgiveness has indeed a political dimension...
These countries have experienced ethnic or religious persecutions sometimes so extreme that they have required external...
They come to see the cultural values of this place, from Eslite bookstore to small eateries in the mountains, puppet shows of the Huang family, aboriginal people’s songs and...
Keiko Hara grew up in Hiroshima. Her dad saw the world collapse around him on the 6th of August 1945, when the Americans launched their atomic bomb on Japan. “The atrocity of the past is still present here. The historical memory...
Page 1 of 2
This month's Renlai
Help us keep the content of eRenlai free: take five minutes to make a donation
- Conference: Embrace the Pacific June 5th
- Amateurs in Tokyo - Reasonable Riots
- Obesity and Freedom
- Focus Response: Father Jacques Duraud, SJ on 'My God?'
- Dancing through the lens: Photographing the Pacific Festival of Arts
- Religious Colonialism: Cultural Loss in the Solomon Islands
- Shell Money, Dowries and the Skulls of Ancestors: The Living Traditions of the Solomon Islands
- The Langalanga People: "Natives" of the Man-made islands of the Solomons
- A Vibrant Culture with an Ugly Facade: Honiara and the Pacific Art Festival
- Swept away from Sinology by the Allure of Taiwan's Pacific coast
eRenlai provides a monthly newsletter that introduces you to the Focus and other articles.