Enter the Matrix... Journeys through the Inner Self and the Outer World... Stories, testimonies, analyses, videos and animations... Here you will find all our resources organised chronologically. You can also browse our content in the different categories of the Matrix: e-Renlai's library is organized around five topics, each of them subdivided into four sections. The first part offers tools for introspection. The second is about community building. The third deals with global challenges. The fourth part gathers materials on China and the region. The last, on Asian cultures, closes the circle by bringing us back to our inner self.
Haneh and Geleke are the blissed owners of a restaurant nested in the hills of Hsinchu County in Taiwan. Haneh is attayal and she is Bunun, they met while working in the city. In search for a way of life that would combine the simplicity and authenticity of their aboriginal culture, they settled and funded their family in the region of...
Gaël Giraud, Economic Researcher at the CNRS, tells us about his book "20 proposals to reform Capitalism" and discusses topics ranging from the economic crisis to green development.
During one of his exposition for the « Week of Arts » at the Lanvignec Junior High School of Paimpol the school bursar told him she had very old...
What does it mean to commemorate the 450th anniversary of the birth of Xu Guangqi? What values should it lead us to promote?
Xu Guangqi was a man of extraordinary stature: a statesman thoroughly familiar with the Chinese philosophical and cultural tradition; a man of...
Page 1 of 88
This month's Renlai
Help us keep the content of eRenlai free: take five minutes to make a donation
- A Centre for the Middle Country
- No Nukes = No Future?
- Remembering the 309 Anti-nuclear Protest
- Alternative Protest in Japan: Two Years After Fukushima
- History of the Taiwanese Anti-nuclear Movement
- Recapturing Memories: Social Protests as a Way for Taiwanese Youth to Reconnect with the Past
- The Demonstrative Power of the Carnival: Fun as a Form of Protest
- Art and Social Activism: Mutually Beneficial?
- The Taiwanese Experience: Adjusting to life on the other side of the world
- The extraordinary challenge of living an ordinary life
eRenlai provides a monthly newsletter that introduces you to the Focus and other articles.