NPOs on the Rise
Changes in China and the whole of Asia are coming form the grassroots. Furthermore, when different Asian NGOs exchange their experiences, even more is happening for the better. Here you will find information about local NGOs and NPOs, and reasons to hope in the future…
2006 Calendar Sale Successful
Our 2006 sale, completed at the end of 2005, was once again successful; we raised over $3000 for scholarships to be given to graduates of Yangjuan Primary School who are continuing their education in middle schools in Yanyuan County and elsewhere. We hope...
Newsletter, November 2006
Educational Enrichment off to a Great Start with Teacher Training
The Cool Mountain Education Fund organized a Teacher Training Workshop at the Yangjuan Primary School in March 2006. Facilitated by Fu Chunmin, an expert on teaching from the Sichuan Normal University, and Tami Blumenfield, CMEF...
Page 5 of 5
This month's Renlai
Help us keep the content of eRenlai free: take five minutes to make a donation
- No Nukes = No Future?
- Remembering the 309 Anti-nuclear Protest
- Alternative Protest in Japan: Two Years After Fukushima
- History of the Taiwanese Anti-nuclear Movement
- Recapturing Memories: Social Protests as a Way for Taiwanese Youth to Reconnect with the Past
- The Demonstrative Power of the Carnival: Fun as a Form of Protest
- Art and Social Activism: Mutually Beneficial?
- The Taiwanese Experience: Adjusting to life on the other side of the world
- The extraordinary challenge of living an ordinary life
- Conference: Embrace the Pacific June 5th
eRenlai provides a monthly newsletter that introduces you to the Focus and other articles.