NPOs on the Rise
Changes in China and the whole of Asia are coming form the grassroots. Furthermore, when different Asian NGOs exchange their experiences, even more is happening for the better. Here you will find information about local NGOs and NPOs, and reasons to hope in the future…
Behind the red door decorated with dragons and lanterns in Luchun alley we’ve discovered a courtyard where ten female workers are set in motion. Outside, multiple sifters are being prepared for filling with some paper grinded to a tee and mixed in great basins; in one room, shelves of already coloured and...
Professor Luo had the idea a couple of years ago to open a place where handicapped people could work and be...
Page 1 of 5
This month's Renlai
Help us keep the content of eRenlai free: take five minutes to make a donation
- A Centre for the Middle Country
- No Nukes = No Future?
- Remembering the 309 Anti-nuclear Protest
- Alternative Protest in Japan: Two Years After Fukushima
- History of the Taiwanese Anti-nuclear Movement
- Recapturing Memories: Social Protests as a Way for Taiwanese Youth to Reconnect with the Past
- The Demonstrative Power of the Carnival: Fun as a Form of Protest
- Art and Social Activism: Mutually Beneficial?
- The Taiwanese Experience: Adjusting to life on the other side of the world
- The extraordinary challenge of living an ordinary life
eRenlai provides a monthly newsletter that introduces you to the Focus and other articles.