The Art of Peace-making
Learn how to become a peacemaker! These materials concentrate on conflict resolution and peace building.
As a terrorist my intention...
Roy Berman, scholar in history of education in Asia and specialist in Japanese colonial period textbooks, shares his thoughts on the great textbook controversy in which Japan is still embroiled. (Image: Cover of the history book published by the Japanese Society for History Textbook Reform)
After the incident the two of us were captured by our people, we cannot do anything, we must go now…”
Suicide note written by Ichiro Hanaoka (Dakis Nomin) and Jiro Hanaoka (Dakis Nawi)
Every foreign ruler who once governed Taiwan...
Page 2 of 2
This month's Renlai
Help us keep the content of eRenlai free: take five minutes to make a donation
- Obesity and Freedom
- Focus Response: Father Jacques Duraud, SJ on 'My God?'
- Dancing through the lens: Photographing the Pacific Festival of Arts
- Religious Colonialism: Cultural Loss in the Solomon Islands
- Shell Money, Dowries and the Skulls of Ancestors: The Living Traditions of the Solomon Islands
- The Langalanga People: "Natives" of the Man-made islands of the Solomons
- A Vibrant Culture with an Ugly Facade: Honiara and the Pacific Art Festival
- Swept away from Sinology by the Allure of Taiwan's Pacific coast
- A Fight between David and Goliath
- Amateurs in Tokyo - Reasonable Riots
eRenlai provides a monthly newsletter that introduces you to the Focus and other articles.