It's 8 in the morning on a very rainy 10th November. The weather report said that today would be the first cold spell since winter began in earnest. The terrible weather has failed to put off the head of the Tien Educational Centre and the publisher of Renlai Monthly, Father Jacques Duraud, from donating copies of the magazine to the...
2011 November 11Last Updated on Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:46
This month's Renlai
Help us keep the content of eRenlai free: take five minutes to make a donation
- Conference: Embrace the Pacific June 5th
- Amateurs in Tokyo - Reasonable Riots
- Obesity and Freedom
- Focus Response: Father Jacques Duraud, SJ on 'My God?'
- Dancing through the lens: Photographing the Pacific Festival of Arts
- Religious Colonialism: Cultural Loss in the Solomon Islands
- Shell Money, Dowries and the Skulls of Ancestors: The Living Traditions of the Solomon Islands
- The Langalanga People: "Natives" of the Man-made islands of the Solomons
- A Vibrant Culture with an Ugly Facade: Honiara and the Pacific Art Festival
- Swept away from Sinology by the Allure of Taiwan's Pacific coast
eRenlai provides a monthly newsletter that introduces you to the Focus and other articles.
We have 248 guests online